Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Thursday Fiction 166: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


Let's start right where we left off last week.


Amy took the note away from me, read it, closed her hand on it and threw it in the bin.
"From next week we're taking martial art classes," she said.
"You're kidding right?"
"Absolutely not, all the sport are free and we will need to evacuate our stress and I want to be prepared for anything."
"Taking a class won't prepare you for immediate danger," I said looking at the bin.
"I won't need a class to protect myself from them," she said.
"I hope you're right."
"She is just being bitchy because she didn't get what she wanted from me, it'll be just fine you don't have to worry too much about it. Just make sure you have your regular black out again, as you seem a bit lost without them."
"All right but if something happen, I live next door, just so you know," I said.
"I can't forget that one."





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment