Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Thursday Fiction 165: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


Let's start right where we left off last week.


The first of her organic chemistry book was already open on her lap, she had been reading the all time I was asleep. So far so good to teach Alex about underestimating his sister.
"I have a lot to do too, feel free to knock and come read here," I said.
"I'm counting on that too, just because having you in the room will force me to stay awake. This really makes me sleepy, chapter two and already so many formulas," Amy said.
She pilled her books and walked to the door. I stood up to help her get everything to her room. There was a note half slid behind her door.
"I heard her knock but I didn't want to face her," Amy said, "so I spied through your hole until she was gone, I didn't see her put the note though."
I picked it up as she placed the books on her desk.
"How could you do this to me! Do you know how hard I had to work to get you accepted in the group in the first place? It's so unfair, they are all mad at me, especially Jimmy. You'll pay for this, you can't just get in and got away with it so easily. T."




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment