Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Thursday Fiction 163: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


Let's start right where we left off last week.


I knew what scared this Frederique the most, she didn't want to be like her mother, just like I didn't want to be like mine. I closed the back and kept in on the far side from the door, as if to place myself between it and any possible threat. There was traces of fire on it and I realised that this was the reason why my other self had been in the fire. She had gotten in trouble to rescue her diaries. I wonder if I would ever do that, and I knew instinctively that the answer was yes. I needed to get everything on computer before something as drastic as a fire happened. I wanted my data safe.
I lay on the bed and curled as a ball bringing my knees to my chest. This Frederic needed a lot of comfort. I won't let her close to you, I whispered to my other self in my mind. Call me when she is close and I won't let her hurt you again. You're going to do great, we are all going to do great.

My eyes fluttered open and I was almost sure that my other self had fallen asleep while I was over there. I blinked three time and even the dimmed light in my room seemed very bright.






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment