Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thursday Fiction 158: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"I can walk, I think."
"Good. The doctor is talking to your mother, we will need an investigation about your lips and your general conditions before she can see you," the nurse assured me.
I felt sudden relieve.
"Frederique, Frederique," my mother yelled behind me in the corridor.
I walked away with the nurse.
"I believe this is yours," she said pointing at a bag on my hospital bed.
I nodded, it was the exact same bag I had in my original world.
There were two girls in my room already. I walked passed their bed to get to mind and took a deep painful breath recognizing my spaceship pilots. I passed my hand in my hair to make sure. I had long hair here and my mother had called me Frederique and I was wearing a hospital gone on the top of a jean, not Michelle's fancy uniform. I was somewhere on Earth, not in the spaceship universe.




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment