Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Thursday Fiction 154: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"Wow that's some ambition! I can't believe they wouldn't let you give it a go if you explain it like that."
"The thing is, it works with you only. Nobody ever thought that me talking was ambitious, they only saw it as me being a dreamer with no attached to reality," Amy said. "Plus my parent sorta believe in God at some level. Now why did you want to study physics. I mean it's all about your black out so why not go into medicine if you want to do brain research."
"Because my black out are not a medical condition, at least I don't believe they are," I said.
"So what are they?" Amy asked.

I didn't have time to answered. I was glad I had my head against the pillow because the pull my body felt on this one was far from being normal. There was light in my eyes and I couldn't blink because the doctor was in front of me moving his small flash light in front of my face. That was not a nice sensation coming from the dimmed light of my dormitory room.






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment