Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thursday Fiction 150: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventure of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Let's start right where we left off last week.

She went back to her screen and I could see her move her fingers.
"That should be 2.5 hours. It's all gone by know, I'm not sure it has anything to do with the alcohol."
"Hum..."
I continued to check the diary. Except for the one time my mother had forced the pills on me, I had never had any absence of black out for so long.
"What happened with the last one?" Amy said.
"I don't know, why?"
I didn't want to get into details, she was reading her own stuff and my diaries were of limit to her, they were too personal and I didn't want her to go thinking I was crazy with all those "dreams" and my analyse of them and my parallel world theory notes.
"You seemed shaken, I don't know how if is to faint, I never fainted, not even once in my entire life, but you seemed scared. Could you be scared to faint again so that your brain kinda hold on on it until you figure it out? It must have been pretty uncomfortable for you to do it in from of Tamara, I mean she wasn't really happy or understanding about it."
The thing with Amy, she talked a lot and she gave way to different thoughts processes in one go. Now was I scared? Could that be that what I thought was scaring my so much that I subconsciouly didn't want to travel anymore? Or was it that my brain didn't want to have me travel anymore in front of people? Or as it that after last night at the bar I felt like I was in too much danger being far away from home to feel secure again?
"I might be a little scared, just I don't know which scary I should fix," I said.
"Well, what about all of them?" Amy said.
Easier said than done really. Was I too scared to black out because I was at the university and not at home? I had blacked out anywhere before, even in crowded street. It was true that nobody had had the reaction Tamara had last night but I don't think that was it.
"I think I'm ok with blacking out anywhere. I never blacked out in a dangerous place before. The worse trouble I ever got into was blacking out while standing in the street with nobody to catch me and hurting my head nothing more than a bump or a small cut. Or blacking out during exams and well having to retake it the next day if they called my mum which made other kids cringe or losing time if they didn't call my mum which lowered my grades a bit."
"They didn't let you take the exam again?" Amy asked.




 
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment