Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New Year's Day Lucky Bag from the Azone Store!

As usual on New Year's Day, we went to the Azone store to pic up some lucky bags. I was unfortunately too late for the 1/6, 1/12, assault Lily bag but I managed to get the Azone 50cm bag, so a lot of new stuff for Aane who is definitely my most spoiled doll. 
And I also got the Happy New Year Maya regular version. I will get hopefully the limited doll show version at the doll show next week. 
We also went to Suruga-ya, it was my first time in their physical store and I got Nendoroid Vocaloid Kaito. I always thought he was super cute and he was kind of cheap so I couldn't resist. Anyway, enjoy the video.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment