Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Aika Wicked Style IV Pureneemo version, Azone Doll Review (with video)

Today, I'm showing off, Aika Wicked Style IV from the Excute series IV!
That's the big version of the little piconeemo you can find the review of here.
I didn't get her at first because I wasn't really sure that I liked her eye color, also because I don't really want to go about getting all the Excute 12th series because that's going to be a lot of dolls again, now that I just finished the Otogi no Kuni series.
So far, I'm only missing the first one of the excute 12th because I had to get big sister Aika for mini Aika....
She is actually a lot cuter in person and out of the box than on her pictures. Her eyes have more colors than the little version and she has a few difference in her outfit too. 

Here is the video


And here are some pictures.




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment