Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Aika Wicked Style IV, Piconeemo Azone Doll Review (with video)

Today I have with me my last Pico Neemo Aika.
I got this one to be a friend for my little Koron and she is just so adorable!
She is the pico neemo version of the Excute series 12th, Aika Wicked Style IV.
She comes with a hat, a coat, a sweater with holes at the shoulders, a skirt, socks and boots.
She also comes with extra pairs of hands.
I think it's really nice to have two pico neemo together. They are super tiny so it's also super easy to take them out on a trip, to take pictures out door, which I will do... some day.
Anyway I hope you enjoy this video. Please subscribe, I still need to reach 1000 subscribers for my channel to stay a youtube partner after February 20th.

Here is the link to Pico Koron's video.

Here is the video


And here are some pictures


 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment