Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Nendoroid Review: Emilia from Re:Zero (with video)

Today I have Emilia from Re:Zero. She is the third character to be released. I have to say that I was hesitating on getting her but them seeing all the pictures coming up online and entering completion mode, I definitely had to get her.
I managed to find her on Suruga-ya for half the price so I was really happy about that. She was cheap because she was supposed to be second hand and used but she actually arrived in a sealed box. I'm really happy to have her. I think she is super cute and I love her little outfit with the cloak and hood.
Now I have all three girls and we are just waiting for Beatrice to be released.

Here is the video


And here are some pictures





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment