Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Doll Review: Dal Tina, Korean ghost story (with video)

Tina is my last recruit in the pullip family. I'm trying to complete my series and she was long due to come home as a counter-part to Pullip Mir.
Tina is part of the Korean Ghost story series.
She is the cat ghost in the series. As I said in the video the kanji in her eye 猫 means cat. Sorry for second guessing myself.
There were supposed to be more dolls in this series but they only released Dal Tina and Pullip Mir, I don't know if we'll ever see the rest of them.
I think she is really cute, a lot cuter than scary at least. She comes with a lot of stuff. Her outfit is a bit crazy with all the bits and pieces going in different direction.

Here is the video


Here are some picture


 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment