Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Azone Doll Review: Koron Little Bear (こもれび森のどうぶつたち) (with video)

Today, I have with my one of my grail Azone Doll, the Little Bear Koron from the Komorebi Mori no doubutsutachi series. 
Basically she is the regular version of Koron little bear and the series name means Welcome to the animals of the forest. 
Azone made a lot of animals excute in this series. I'm not sure how many of them I will get. I was mostly interested in this version of Koron and they also tend to be the most expensive of the excute.

Koron comes with a lot of stuff. She has an out door outfit with a dress that can be used for summer, a shirt, a coat and a knitted at. She also has a sort of pajama which the girl in this series have in different colors, hers is brown with a bear tail on it. And of course, she has bear ears. 

Here is the video


And here are some pictures




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment