Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Azone Doll Review: Aoto from the Otogi no Kuni series (with video)

Today, I'm finally opening my Aoto from the Otogi no Kuni series.
I have been waiting for him for ages. First. Aoto and Yuta were the last Otogi no Kuni character to be released and I was really desperate to see them show up. I was even thinking that they might e skipped but hopefully they weren't. Though when they were announced we had this incredible long wait before the actual release. Not as bad as Aika Black Snow or Himeno Wizard of Oz second version but still pretty long.
Anyway, they arrived some times ago and I finally manage to open Aoto today.
He is even cuter in person than he was on the promo pictures and it promises a lot of super cute Aoto pics coming up.

Here is the video


And here are some pictures 





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment