Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 21, 2017

The Artist's Way (Day 20) Brain Space

So today I did my morning pages. I didn't do any exercises. I wanted too but I didn't find the time. I started to work on scheduling Blog posts which isn't really creative since it's more like a copy paste process but it involves my writing still.
In this video I'm talking a little bit about brain space, which basically mean what you are thinking about taking space in your brain. I try to minimise how my brain space is occupied as much as I can by dealing with things straight away instead of letting them linger. I guess that's how I manage to do my morning pages first thing in the morning before everything else.
I'm also showing you my partially finished bear. 






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment