Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Vlog #74 Shopping at the Azone Store, Visit to Amiami and Anniversary lucky bags (with video)

Today, I have another vlog for you. I was supposed to stay home and film review videos, but last night my husband told me that the azone store was selling lucky bags again for the anniversary. I freaking love that they have anniversary events like that, seriously.
So today, I once again went to Akihabara around 11 o'clock in the morning to try and grab my lucky bags. My husband was supposed to come with me but I let him sleep instead.
I could manage to get my bags just fine, there were a lot of people in radio Kaikan but not as much in the azone store itself, at least it was less crowded than yesterday overall. 
I took some pictures of the Happiness Clover expo. The expo was in preparation yesterday so I was lucky to be able to see that today. Also, I took pictures of the other doll exposed all over the store. Then I went downstairs to Amiami. It was possible to vlog a bit on the inside, at least to take video of the store. There is so many things there, figures, dolls, plushies, cards....
And then of course, I went back home and couldn't wait to see what's inside the lucky bags.

It was actually a lot of fun and I'm so happy with all the clothes I got, I got super cute items. 

Here is the video

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment