Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Tour de shelves, my doll collection

It has been a while since the last Tour de shelves. Actually, the last one was before I moved from Fuchu so that was last February and you guys haven't seen the dolls at this new place. 
I have two huge pullip shelves and a small one and I have one shelves for Azone dolls and ball-jointed dolls and some of the dolls actually stay at other places near my desk. It's a little bit crazy. 
I know that I still have some place for more pullips on those shelves even if it looks really crowded but I'm running out of space for my Sahra's a la mode and my excute especially. 
I could always tidy up the lil'fairy shelf and remove the doll house but I don't really want to. I might add a new shelf later on near the small pullip shelf.
Anyway, here is a tour of my doll collection so far, Enjoy! 





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment