Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Story time and Review: Bjd Momonita by Atelier Momoni (with video)

Today I decided to finally review my Momonita bjd.
In this video, I explain how I got my lovely Momonita because our story is a little particular and explain a bit about the doll and atelier Momoni +.
Then I give a complete review of the doll and show you her posability. I think I might have gone a bit too long on poses that I really like so you might see her in poses I haven't really explored yet on other website, so I still go into the crazy.
Then of course as usual I have some pictures of the doll fully clothed for you to enjoy.


Atelier Momoni has preorder opened until the 3rd of July so if you want your doll soon, better not to miss it.

If you are interested in the Frog sweater my Momonita is wearing, don't hesitate to contact me.


Here is the video


And here are some pictures



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment