Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Nendoroid Box Opening and Review: Asuna from SAO (with video)

Today I continue with our Sword Art Online series. I have for you a review of Asuna. 
Goodsmile actually made three different nendoroid of Asuna. This one is the first one which represent her as she is in her guild with the guild uniform in the first season of SAO.
I like Asuna because she is one of the strong female character in the series. She doesn't need anyone to protect her as she is one of the best sword player in the game. She is also very protective of the people she likes and doesn't let anyone tell her what to do.
She comes with her swords and with a screen. I like that screen because it's one important feature in the game, it allows the characters to see and exchange their items. 

Here is the video


And here are some pictures. 




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment