Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Nendoroid Box Opening and Review: Asuna, Titania version from SAO (with video)

Today, I'm opening the second nendoroid Asuna. This one is from the second part of Sword Art Online when they leave SAO and come back as Elf. Asuna is at the time prisoner in the form of Titania which is why this nendoroid is called the Titania version. 
The thing about this one is that Asuna actually didn't choose her avatar or what actually happened to her. She is just lock in a cage. I like this nendoroid because it is totally on point, first with the cage that she actually comes with then with the facial expression. 
I love that I have so many Asuna faces, that I can use on both nendoroid Asuna. It makes for a lot of cool picture possibilities. 

Here is the video


And here are some pictures. 




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment