Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Doll Review: Taeyang Sage (with video)

Today, I have for you a review of Taeyang Sage. Taeyang Sage is a Taeyang from 2006. He came out with the Pullip Nina and they are the first school couple. He has a rather nice skin ton and comes with multiple accessories: A bag and a cellphone.
I wanted to get Sage to go with Cedric and now Eloise, so I was happy to find him at a second hand store. He is a really cool Taeyang. I like how the photo session of him and the other turned out. I hope to be able to get Nina, Ethan and William some day to have the full group.

His quote: Good morning, sweet. Let’s see after school. I’m gonna wait for you at the same place. …sent e-mail to my girlfriend

Here is the video



And here are some pictures





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment