Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, June 30, 2017

Doll Box Opening and Review: Lycee black cat (with video)

Today, I'm going to open the last of the Sahra's a la mode Meow Meow a la mode out so far. She is the regular version of Lycee and I think she is my favorite of this series so far.
This Lycee has long black hair as she is the Black cat of the series and when the first pictures of her were posted, people tended to confuse her for a Yuzuha. I have to tell you, from close up, she has a very different feel than the Yuzuhas.
She is wearing and adorable purple and black outfit, azone more purple black dolls please. This is really a killer combination.

Check the video


Here are some pictures




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment