Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Doll Box Opening and Review: Lycee Black Cat limited (with video)

Today I'm opening the limited version of Lycee Black cat. She is the one with the pink hair and I got her from the last Doll Show.
It was a surprise to see Lycee as a black cat since black is generally Yuzuha's color but I think this suit her very well.
This is the second doll of this series with pink hair but the color looks totally different. She doesn't have much of a black cat except for the wrist warmer, the ears and the tail, but is dressed in pastel pink and purple instead. I think she goes really well in this series with the previous purple pink and blue pink dolls.

Here is the video


And here are some pictures


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment