Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Azone doll review: Snow White Princess Aika (with video)

I thought I had reviewed Snow White princess Aika already but apparently I only review the Snow Black version so here is a detailed review of the Snow White in both her Original version and the Nico Limited collaboration version since they are basically the same except for the skin tone and the hair color.
Azone came out first with the original version of Snow White princess Aika for their Otogi no Kuni series, then the Snow Black came as a Hobby Japan limited with a waiting time of one year. I used to call her the longest awaited doll in Azone history but they actually have another Otogi no Kuni doll as an Hobby Japan limited that won't be here until February last year. It's not soon that I will have my compete Otogi no Kuni series video. 
The Snow White Princess Aika comes with a very complex outfit with a lot of skirt superposed so that with her one outfit you can create multiple look but adding or removing pieces. I really like all the possibility of this doll. She also has a very sweet questioning face. She is adorable. 

Here is the video

And here are some pictures.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment