Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, March 6, 2017

Sahra's a la mode, Meow Meow a la mode: Sahra regular version (pink)

I have a few older dolls to review but I decided to start with the brand new Sahra's a la mode Meow Meow Sahras since they are still on the market and can be found more easily than dolls from years ago and some of you might want to see a few reviews before getting your dolls.
The new Sahra's a la mode series is called Meow Meow because the dolls are disguised as cats. This time azone created a magnetic tail to go with the outfit and it's working really well. They also have big cat ears, an outfit full of little kitty design, shoes with ears, furry wrist warmers, a cat collar with a little bell and a new cat like set of hands.
I think azone made a lot of efforts with this series to keep the cat theme going. The next couple of Maya doll will be available for pre-order from the 16th and I can't wait to get them in my hands and to see the next release. 

Here is the video.

Here are some pictures.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment