Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Kikipop Lovers Smile Opening and Review: Champagne Blond (with video)

Today, I have a little announcement to make. My first pattern is finally on Ravelry if you want to have a look: here.
Cherry baby girl is based on a strawberry short cake character.  I hope you'll like her. Don't forget to send me pictures if you make one.

Anyway. Today's video is about the newly released Azone Kikipop from the series called Lovers Smile.
This time Azone actually made little boy kiki or little tomboy. Since I already have so many girls, I think mine are boys.
In this video, I'm opening Champagne Blond. Since the name of the kikipop dolls are given according to the hair color, that's the one with the blond hair. He is wearing a hat and a sort of short sleeve and short trousers suit. He looks a bit like a little prince. I like the details in the outfit, especially the little gemstone on the ribbon around his neck and the KP golden letter on his hat.
This series of Kikipop doll also have a new blacked upper part of the eye chips giving them a sort of tired or looking down look. I guess it's a nice first try for eyelids. 

Here is the video

And here are some pictures.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment