Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Bjd Kids Sky Gold Box Opening and Review, Event Hamster and clothes (with video)

I received this little guys and his hamster yesterday so I decided to upload an extra video today with a special bjd box opening.
I ordered this doll from Alice's collection back in December during the Christmas event. He is a Kids Sky Gold, msd size ball jointed doll with double join at the elbows and knees for a lot of pausability. He came with a face up, underwear and eyes but he didn't come as a full set so I also ordered him some clothes at the same time from Alice's collection too: a pair of jeans, a black v-neck T-shirt and a part of shoes. I didn't like the wigs on the website so I got his months ago from the azone store. It was my first time buying a wig from something else than a pullip but it still worked really well. I sort of wanted to recreated the doll from the pictures on the website and it sort of worked even though I'm still missing some items.
At the same time, I ordered an outfit for my Blue Fairy Sarang. She doesn't have many clothes and has been borrowing stuff from Amane. I think this outfit suit her really well.
Then as it was during the Christmas event, I could get a hamster. He will still need to get a face up and some eyes but it's already really cute. I was still a bit amazed at how small it is.
 
Here is the video.
 
 
And here are some pictures.
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment