Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Azone Doll Box Opening and Review: Yuzuha Lapis Lazuli (with video)

In a preview video, I introduce the last limited doll I needed to complete my collection of the Sahra's a la mode, Twinkle a la mode series: Yuzuha Lapis Lazuli the limited version. This time, I'm opening the regular version which is the last doll I needed to have a complete series of the Twinkle a la mode girls.

There are five different characters in the Sahra's a la mode series: Maya, Alisa, Lycee, Sahra and Yuzuha. Every time they come out as a pair, one limited, the other a regular version. In this series it was easy to separate the limited from the regular because the limited are all wearing white clothes while the regular versions are more colorful. I was lucky to be able to find the limited versions at a second hand store and to get this last Yuzuha regular version from yahoo auction. The Yuzuha have been sold out from the Azone store for quite some times and the last Yuzuha was pretty hard to get.

I will have a new video presenting all the dolls in the series later but for today, here is Yuzuha Lapis Lazuli's review. Yuzuha Lapis Lazuli is the darkest character of the group as she is all in black and dark blue. I'm pretty happy to have her. She has the same hair and eyes color as the Happy New Year 2017 Yuzuha which make them a great trio.

Here is the video
And here are some pictures




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment