Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Let's make a doll house (Azone Lil'fairy homemade display) (with video)

Today, I finally decided to build my IKEA Greenhouse which I planned to use as a doll house for my lil'fairies.
It was super easy to build and only too minutes. Then I decided to use our old table to put the house and the previous diorama I made for my lil'fairies and to create a display. It was a lot of fun and I'm super happy with the result. It changes the a lot to have a display with the dolls doing cute stuff instead of just having my dolls on the shelves. So far that's the only display I have enough space for maybe in the future I'll find a way to have more.
I also like the fact that I could put all my lil'fairies together since now I have 14 instead of the 4, I planned on having at first. 


 BEFORE
 AFTER



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment