Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, November 6, 2016

NaNoWriMo 5th day log and tips

On day five of NaNoWriMo... she created a city! I guess now that's official, my main character is taking the train to where ever is this new country I just created for the purpose of this story. I guess I'll really need to make a map of this world one of this day. Just it would have to be 3D and that's complicated.
Anyway, it's time for your 3rd NaNo tips too, prepare your adjectives!

To get more tips for the smart way of doing NaNoWriMo see here, for the crazy way, see here. And for your daily NaNo tip, check my youtube channel Mes crazy expériences.

Don't forget to have fun and see you next time.
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment