Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, November 4, 2016

NaNoWriMo 4th day log, Tip #2 and stats

It's day four of NaNoWriMo. I had a relatively late writing start today because I woke up with a headache. Then I managed to get going and reached 10791 words.
The story went from the Kitchen to the underground back to Brownie's room and "introduction" of four "new" characters. Maybe I should have started the story when she is already on her way because she seems to have a lot of trouble leaving the house. Hopefully I'll have her out by the end of the week-end.


So today we have a tour in the statistic section of the NaNoWriMo website and then I talk about today's tip.To get more tips for the smart way of doing NaNoWriMo see here, for the crazy way, see here. And for your daily NaNo tip, check my youtube channel Mes crazy expériences.

Don't forget to have fun and see you next time.
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment