Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, November 4, 2016

Azone Doll Box Opening and Review: Sahra Rose Quartz limited ver. (with video)

This is the second Sahra from the Sahra's a la mode Twinkle a la mode series. She is the limited version and like the other limited doll from this series, she is dressed in very white colours.
I had decided that I didn't want to get the limited dolls in this series but I saw this one with another outfit and I thought I needed to get her too. As a result, I have now 5 dolls (one not opened yet) in the Sahra's a la mode Twinkle a la mode series and still no Yuzuha.

Anyway, I like this one because she has pink hair so who can blame me, lol. 

Here are some pictures

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment