Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Vlog #41 Two days in one vlog, they changed all the colors (with video)

I had a very small vlog day so I decided to way and put it at the beginning of this video on another day vlog. So that's a two days in one video so it's a bit longer than usual.

I went shopping for yarn even though I didn't film at the store, and it seems that they changed all the yarn color, I'm not sure why, that might be a season thing. There were a few from the previous color only. I'm not sure if I like it. In a way it's good because I can work with different colors but on the other way the color present at the store this time around weren't very shiny but rather pale in comparison to what they previously had. I don't know what I'll do with them except for a few care bears.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment