Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, October 7, 2016

Teaching myself the piano: Day 1 (with video)

Finally, this is my first practice for this daily log. I worked on Brother which is from an episode of "Criminal Minds" untitled "Coda" and Comptine d'un autre été from the movie "Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain" which is called "Amelie" in English I think.
I could play "Comptine d'un autre été" before but I forgot. It will probably come back quickly as it always does. It just required a bit of practice and it's a bit painful on my left hand so that might take a few days.
I'm not really yet comfortable playing "Brother" for some reason I think some of the notes sound weird. I wonder if the score I have are the same than the one from the video I watched on youtube. I'll have to see if I can check that out and fix what I need to have it play the same way in my memory and on the piano. 


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment