Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tuesday Amigurumi: Birthday Bear

Today's bear is Birthday Bear. Birthday Bear is the yellow bear with the birthday cupcake on it's belly. Birthday bear always make sure you have an awesome birthday party, he is a very friendly bear. 

This bear and the bear that will come after him in the amigurumi tuesday blog post aren't from the carebears book. I still used their patterns to make the basic bear but the design on the belly is my own creation. I don't know if I'll make all the carebears but I think they are a lot of fun so I decided to continue making more than the 10 present in the book. I hope you'll enjoy! 

Here is the full bear.
 The heart on its nose.
 The cupcake on its belly
 The heart on the feet
 Turn to the right
 Turn to the left

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment