Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Sample doll Opening and Review: Taeyang Undertaker (with stop motion)

Let's continue our Kuroshitsuji review series with the undertaker. As mentioned in the video, I'm doing it before the previously released doll because the version of the previously released doll appears only later in the anime.


The undertaker is the character taking care of the dead as the grim reaper secretly and as a funeral director officially. He serves as an informant for Phantomhive, which is why you see Ciel and Sebastien knocking on his door after visiting the dead girl's body.
He wears a band of prayer beats and a chain with six mourning lockets which I'm not yet sure of the signification of each. His clothes are the same as the anime and typical of the funeral mutes in in Victorian England.

He has more particular feature on his face than any other dolls I have seen. He has a matching set of hair, eyebrows and eyelashes. He also has some grey blushing, which I haven't mentioned in the video and his eyelids and eye make up are totally grey. He also has a scar on his face and another one on his body.
His eye have pupil a lot smaller than the other dolls, I would guess it is a representation of him being able to see very well in the dark so that his pupil shut down excessively with the light.

His quote: I told that the soul regarded one as important….. How many times will I make the same advice you, Phantomhive Earl?



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment