Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Dolly Vlog Hop Prompt #11 Hand Made Items.

This is Video number 11 of the Dolly Vlog Hop. This week, the question is:

Hand made items. What are some handmade goodies or clothes you made for your dolls? Show us.

In this video, I go through some of the stuff I made for my doll from the lil'fairies' doll house to the clothes, ears, wings and plushes I made for my pullips and azone dolls.
I'm not making doll stuff all the time but I really made a lot over the past two years. I wish I had more space to be able to create more diorama and scenes in which I could pose my dolls instead of just shelves.
Never miss a Dolly Vlog Hop video, check our playlist

Check out the other Vlog Hop participants.
Carms86 
 
 
For more information on the Vlog Hop and how to participate, check out the rules or ask me because I'm the one organizing.
If you want to participate by making videos, I'll give you the rules and the weekly question as well as an updated list of participants.
If you want the Dolly Vlog Hop to answer your question, just leave it in the comments and I'll add it to the list.
Don't forget to like my facebook page: Doll and Amigurumi for more doll stuff. 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment