Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, September 30, 2016

Azone doll Box Opening and Review: Alisa Aquamarine Twinke à la mode (with video)

Alisa Aquamarine is my second doll from the Sahra's a la mode: Twinkle a la mode series. She is the blue stone of the group under the aquamarine gem stone.
You might have seen my previous video about Peridot Maya.
Alisa and Maya are my favorite sculpt of the Sahra's a la mode series.
These version of Maya and Alisa both have short hair so I think they look good together even without the rest of the series.
Alisa has a limited counterpart version which was sold at the azone store only but I didn't get her that day. I don't know if I'll ever find her now.
At the end of this video, I added pictures of Alisa with all my other Alisas from the previous series and also some pictures with Peridot Maya and my other Mayas.

Here are some pictures.
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment