Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, August 29, 2016

Vlog #7: New Skills and frustration (with video)

I was working on stop motion parts for the pullip Girl With The Pearl Earrings review and got really frustrated with photoshop.
The problem is that I will need better quality pictures even with the white background to be able to remove completely and replace it because with the light I have so far, the background is actually reflected on the dolls and can't be fully isolated.
So yes, I'm learning new skills and it's still not working as well as I want it to work because of the light.
It's going to be a lot of work to figure out how to fully isolate the background but I'll get it done somehow, just not today and not on the Girl with the Pearl Earring video.
If you watch that video too, please let me know what you think.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment