Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Sample doll Opening and Review: Dal Charlemagne + book stuff (with video)

It's finally time to open Dal Charlemagne and I say finally because she is one if the dolls I have been wanting for a while because she is the one completing my Dollte-porte series, but I was waiting to order her because she still never felt like a priority over more highly rated or rare dolls.
I'm really happy I managed to find her at the groove sample sale and that the series is finally completed with my four dolls: Pullip Henri (very hard to get), Taeyang Alfred and Isul Vesselle. There is also a Byul in this series but I probably won't get her though I wouldn't mind actually using her outfit on a Dal.

I wanted to so something special for this video so I spent all day yesterday working on it but it didn't turn out as I wanted so I had to rework the concept over the tools that I actually have to make it work. I think I did a good job with it. It was a lot of fun to make, I hope you'll like it and don't miss the secret bonus part at the end. Don't tell anyone I told you about it.

In this video I also review "Victorian", a novel by Jordan Elizabeth Mierek, one of my favorite contemporary authors. The book is the story of two girls with problems undergoing therapy and due to that volunteering in a Victorian fair with ghost. It's really entertaining and you can check my review on goodreads if you want to.

Here is the video


And here are some pictures.





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment