Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Amigurumi Tuesday: Thanks-a-lot Bear

Today's bear is Thanks-a-lot Bear. Thanks-a-lot Bear is the dark green bear with the rainbow finishing with a star with a heart in the middle on its belly. Thanks-a-lot Bear is always thankful to have you around.
This bear and the bear that will come after him in the amigurumi tuesday blog post aren't from the carebears book. I still used their patterns to make the basic bear but the design on the belly is my own creation. I don't know if I'll make all the carebears but I think they are a lot of fun so I decided to continue making more than the 10 present in the book. I hope you'll enjoy!
Here is the full bear.
 The face with a heart on its nose.
 The rainbow finishing with a star with a heart in the middle on its belly
 Hearts on the feet
 Turn to the right
 Turn to the left
 The back side
 The heart on the bottom
 And the full bear standing!

Don't forget to like my facebook page: Doll and Amigurumi to see what's coming up next! 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment