Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, July 15, 2016

Sample doll pullip Oscar opening and review

In this video I present pullip Oscar Francois from the series called "Les Roses de Versailles."
Pullip Oscar is part of a series of three dolls with Pullip Marie-Antoinette and Taeyang Andre Grandier.
They come from the Anime known as "Les roses de Versailles" or "Lady Oscar".
Oscar's father decided to make her a soldier because he needed a son to inherit the estate and prestige of the family. Oscar has to disguise as a man through her life lying to every body about who she really is. She is protecting Marie-Antoinette, the queen of France during the French revolution.

I got this pullip at the last Sample sale event at the Groove head quarter. I left the event and came back a few minutes later to get Oscar, I think that was a good choice because she is very beautiful. I think I will also get Marie-Antoinette and Andree in the future.
Here is the video
And here are some pictures:



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment