Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Sample doll bag opening and review: Dal Puki (with video)

I'm doing this back opening at the park because I have been walking from Chofu back to Fuchu, that's a 7.5 kilometers walk and I took the opportunity that I was outside to stop at the park and have some pictures of my little rabbits outside. I find it really hard to go out lately at least during the day because the temperature keeps on rising so that was a good time to take this video.

Surprisingly, Dal Puki is not part of any Alice series. She is however still wearing a sort of Alice Team outfit with hearts on the front and back of her outfit that makes her look a little bit like a card.
she also has a particular rabbit outfit with a hat in the shape of a rabbit head that stay high on her head. 


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment