Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Azone doll: Koron Little Witch of the Wind

As you might know, I'm trying to get all the Otogi no Kuni excute dolls, though I have a few excute who aren't part of the Otogi no Kuni series. The last one is Koron Little Witch of the Wind. Back in October last year, the Azone store had an event with older witch dolls. Koron wasn't part of the event and even as I went there, I wasn't interested enough in those dolls to get one. However I found this little one and I think she is just the perfect witch so I adopted her. 
She comes with her own broomstick and pointy hat. 

First are some pictures on the box opening day.
 And now some better pictures taken today.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment