Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Wolf (A to Z challenge 2016)


The theme of my A-to-Z April Challenge this year is dolls, as I have a lot of dolls and I'm pretty sure I can go from A-to-Z with them. Today, letter W is for Wolf.

I have several Wolf style dolls, some are more wolfish that other, amane has a wolf tail sewn to her underware and wolf ears, Koron has a wolf hood which is attached to a scarf finishing with wolf pawns, Valco is a werewolf with a tail, a crazy hair style and a wolfish grin and then Namu wolf has a complete wolf outfit in which everything disappears but his face and he can wear the grandmother outfit from the little red riding hood tale. My wolf are a lot of fun.  

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment