Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Vocaloid (A to Z challenge 2016)

The theme of my A-to-Z April Challenge this year is dolls, as I have a lot of dolls and I'm pretty sure I can go from A-to-Z with them. Today, letter V is for Vocaloid.

The Vocaloid are a group of computer designed singers. The most famous being Hatsune Miku. Groove designed nine of them as pullips, dals and taeyang. As you will see, I have only eight of them. I ordered the last one once but she was sold to someone else before my order arrived so I still don't have her. She is really hard to get. I hope I will be able to get her some day.
The eight vocaloid that I have are Hatsune Miku, Sakura Miku, Kaito, Megurine Luka, Meiko, Kagamine Rin and Len and the Snow Miku which arrived last. The missing one is Miku lol, another Miku with a rabbit outfit and a pajama. 

Today's post was a bit delayed because I decided at the last minute to take more pictures for this post as I was a bit sad not to have Miku lol for the complete group photo session, I didn't take new group pictures earlier.
I wish they would make more Vocaloid like Lily, Neru, Haku and Teto.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment