Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, April 25, 2016

Uchujin (A to Z challenge 2016)

The theme of my A-to-Z April Challenge this year is dolls, as I have a lot of dolls and I'm pretty sure I can go from A-to-Z with them.
Sorry for the delayed post today, I didn't know what to write because none of my dolls' name or group of dolls' name or the doll company I am using starts with a U so I had to cheat a little bit. Uchujin means alien in Japanese like extraterrestrial aliens so I decided to use that to introduce Pullip Mercu and Jupi, my space girls.

Mercu and Jupi are older dolls so a bit more difficult to find as they were made by Jun Planning, the company making pullips before groove. Mercu is the rarest of the two, I'm not sure why. As I always want the complete pair or series. I waited until I found Mercu to buy them so Mercu came home first. she has headphones and a little extraterrestrial with her. 
Jupi came a bit later. She was a lot easier to find. She has a slightly more natural face up which I really like. she comes with a helmet which also makes more sense for space travelling in the vacuum and a strange little octopus. .
As usual, they look good together as well.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment