Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Ra Muw (A-to-Z challenge 2016)


The theme of my A-to-Z April Challenge this year is dolls, as I have a lot of dolls and I'm pretty sure I can go from A-to-Z with them. Today for the letter R is for the doll that started all this madness!

Ra Muw is the doll who actually got me into dolls, even if she wasn't one of the first I bought. I came across her on the internet and decided to make my own doll because I thought she was too expensive. In the end, I have a lot of dolls now and even some more expensive than her. I really liked her and then Eos and the steampunk series. So I started with trying to make a steampunk doll, then I continues to get dolls and my collection grew and grew. 
So here is Ra Muw and some of my steampunk dolls. All my steampunk dolls have their own videos on my youtube channel


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment