Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Queens (A-to-Z challenge 2016)

 
The theme of my A-to-Z April Challenge this year is dolls, as I have a lot of dolls and I'm pretty sure I can go from A-to-Z with them. Today for the letter Q is for the Queens!

From the Alice series and the fairy tales series, pullip also have the queen of heart and the evil step mothers. I of course don't have all of the queens but I have four of them: The lunatic queen from the lunatic Alice series, the classical queen from the classical Alice series, the evil step mother, Midnight Velvet and the evil step mother in disguise, Midnight Deja-Vu from the Snow white series. Some of them are a bit dark looking but they are still pretty sweet.




Classical Queen.
Midnight Velvet, the evil Queen.
Midnight Deja-vu, the evil Queen in disguise.
Lunatic Queen
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment