Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, April 1, 2016

Amane (A-to-Z challenge 2016)




The theme of my A-to-Z April Challenge this year is dolls, as I have a lot of dolls and I'm pretty sure I can go from A-to-Z with them. The first doll I'm going to introduce to the A-to-Z participants is Amane. 

Amane is my biggest doll and I decided (so far) that she would be my only large doll. She is 48cm. She is a Azone store only limited edition of Amane the fate of Blaze. The non limited version is the same in red while the limited is blue. She is a wolf girl ninja so she comes with a sort of samurai outfit, wolf ears and a wolf tail clipped to her underwear.




Here is the box she came in. that's the only box I kept because it's a lot easier to transport her in it as she is so big.
Here is what she looks like in her original outfit. (More pictures here)
I wanted something a bit every day natural so I got her, some jeans short, a hoody and a Tee-shirt. She even got some new shoes but not on this pictures.
This is an handmade dress I made inspired by the original from Helen's closet. Those can get really expensive so I like to sew them myself to save some money. If you want to see the original, I have a picture on this post.
I also take my dolls for outdoor photo sessions. Amane poses very well and her body is very flexible.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

1 comment:

  1. So your dolls are actually COOL dolls...not the typical "baby dolls". My daughter would love this as she is into anime, furries, etc.

    ReplyDelete