Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, February 19, 2016

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart 57

Welcome to a new part of Vampire Heart unedited. Have you been bitten yet?
Sign up to be part of our awesome Vampire Friday blog hop team! You know you want to!

Summary of the previous episodes: Viorel has been tortured by his supposed family who wanted to have him burn in the sun. Strangely enough the sun didn't burn him as expected but Viorel has no memory of who he is. Following the advises of his supposed father, he left Sighișoara and is now traveling to the West. After some skirmish in a previous city, he found refuge on a boat. Viorel is now in Vienna. The little problem is that the guy at the inn was a bit of an asshole and helped capture Viorel thinking he was a vampire, which he is but nobody needs to know. Now there is a huge man (which I call the colossi) taking care of Viorel and a priest. They brought a girl. Torture my holy water... Fail. Viorel managed to confuse everyone, now he would like to get out of here. But the girl seems pretty useless. They still managed to escape and he left the girl to the care of the boat lady before going back to have two words with his captors but his power of persuasion were failing him. The priest wanted to crack a deal but Viorel is not really up to help his enemies. He finally got some blood but he can't risk to stay in Vienna. He travel to Linz were he stays a bit to learn German.
Viorel wanted to go to Praha but redirect himself toward Augsburg instead where he wants to get a horse, except that the horses are a bit scared of his vampirism and maybe something else. Viorel is really not a horse expert. Then he comes into an altercation with couple of people, he wants some fear in his blood. The girl Viorel has found seemed to enjoy the game. Viorel prepares for the nightmares that come with a feast of blood, in a rush to leave, he cross the dukedom of Lorrain.
We introduced Sorina, three weeks after the beginning of Viorel's escape.  
Viorel dreamed of Sorina and woke up not really remembering anything. Traveling to Paris, he arrives at "La cour des miracles". He is rescued by a stranger.

Now, let's continue with Vampire Heart, right where we left of last week
“And any idea where that person might be?” he asked.
“I just know his name”, I answered looking at him. I didn’t know why but I felt like I needed to answer every single one of his questions.
“I told you to let the poor boy breath, he just woke up”, the old woman said entering the room with a tray charged with soup, bread, meat and potatoes.
The old man bent toward me and whispered.
“I didn’t have time to tell her about your strange eating habit yet, try to pretend until I get her out.”
She left the tray near my bedside and pushed him away.
“Don’t go tell him crazy story behind my back Nicolas, I know exactly what you’re doing”, she said, “Now it’s time to eat, you must be very hungry.”
For a second I looked at the man, he was probably in the age of Flamel. But that was impossible. I had been looking for him everywhere. I was impossible that I could have found him that stupidly.
I looked at the human food a bit disgusted but I had no choice than to cooperate, first with the old man to make sure that I wasn’t going to scare his wife, than with the woman who seemed to be willing to see me eat everything.
I took my spoon and brought the liquid to my mouth and drink it. I realized at that moment that I had been drinking blood mostly because it was the cheapest thing I could have. Food cost money and I didn’t have any left. I took another spoon finding the strange vegetable orange liquid so warm me up more than I had thought possible.
“What a good boy! See, I told you he would be hungry, after sleeping three day like that and being sick like that”, Perenelle said.
“Yes, that is really interesting”, Nicolas answered.
“Don’t listen to this old fool, he finds everything interesting”, Perenelle said looking at him tenderly.
I suddenly felt at home, as if I had already perceived this feeling between two people a very long time ago.
“Dylan is looking for someone”, Nicolas said. I struggled hearing the name, swallowing my potato badly and coughing while I noticed that my bracelet was not on my wrist anymore.
“It’s Viorel, my name is Viorel”, I said. I had been repeating this sentence to myself hundreds of time it still didn’t feel right but I still knew that it had to be.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment